When placing your order with Final Package
Assembly you agree to the following terms
& conditions. Please review these carefully
and make sure you understand them before placing
Quality, Pricing &
- Industry standard terms & conditions apply
including 10% overage or underage, invoiced
on actual quantity shipped
- Lead-times are estimated and are not guaranteed.
Deliveries can be affected by proof approval
delays, shipping delays or any other reason
within or outside our control. Any use of
expedited freight to meet your deadlines will
be done at customer's expense.
- Rush Service is available at an additional
cost. - We 100% guarantee to replace any order
found with manufacturing tolerance defects.
- No Claim of any kind whether as goods delivered
or for non-delivery of goods shall be greater
in amount than the purchase price of the goods
of which such damages are claimed and in no
event shall Final Package Assembly be liable
for prospective profits or consequential damages.
- FOB: Factory Dock - Shipping costs are additional
- Published prices subject to change without
- Goods shall not be returned to Final Package
Assembly without an RA (Returned Authorization)
- Buyer holds Final Package Assembly harmless
against any and all liabilities, claim or
expenses whatsoever, including without limitation
reasonable attorneys' fees, disbursements
and costs of suit, that may result from any
possible libel, slander, violation of privacy,
violation of postal laws and regulations,
copyright, trademark, service mark, certification
mark, trade name, trade secret or patent infringement
resulting from the design or use of the goods.
Payment & Billing
- Standard payment terms: 50% prepaid with
order, balance due before shipping
- We accept Visa, Master Card and American
Express, Discover, Money Orders and Cashier's
checks and qualified business checks. Sorry
no personal checks or COD's.
- Net terms are available upon review and
approval of our credit application.
- All orders placed include an implied lien.
Failure to make final payment on any order
releases Final Package Assembly to dispose
of, sell or license your material to recoup
any debt owed by customer.
Final Package Assembly
has the right to reject any material considered
of questionable nature or origin - including
but not limited to hate crimes, pornographic
materials or content that is a violation of
any applicable laws.
Entire and whole site is Copyright 2005 Final
Package Assembly. All rights reserved. All
trade marks are the property of their respective
companies. No reproduction of any material
from within this site may be used in whole
or in part without the prior written permission
of the copyright holder.